Before you start...
If you've chosen to use OneLogin as your authentication provider, you'll need some information from Interana before you begin configuring the Interana application in OneLogin. Your Interana team will provide you a Sign-On URL and Audience URL that you will need for OneLogin configuration.
This documentation will use the following URLs as examples, but make sure you use the actual urls provided by your Interana team.
Example Sign-On URL: https://yourcompany.interana.com/api/saml/onelogin
Example Audience URL: https://yourcompany.interana.com/api/saml_metadata/onelogin
Once you have these URLs, you are ready to configure Interana in OneLogin.
1. Open the OneLogin Admin Portal in a web browser.
2. At the top of the screen, click "Apps", and then select "Add Apps".
3. Use the search bar to find "SAML Test Connector (Advanced)", then click on its icon.
4. On the Configuration screen, give your OneLogin Interana application a name (any name you want!), then click Save.
5. You will now see a new set of screens. Click the Configuration tab again.
6. You will be prompted to enter information about the application. Please leave everything as the default except the following fields:
a. Audience: enter the Audience URL from your CSM
b. Recipient: enter the Sign-On URL from your CSM
c. ACS (Consumer) URL Validator: enter a regular expression that matches the Sign-On URL. See OneLogin's help article for guidance.
d. ACS (Consumer) URL: enter the Sign-On URL from your CSM
e. Login URL: enter the Sign-On URL from your CSM
f. SAML Initiator: OneLogin
g. SAML signature element: Assertion
7. Click Save
8. Click on the SSO Tab
9. Copy the Issuer URL and send it over to your Interana team.
10. Now you can go ahead and assign users to your application.
Don't forget to send us your Issuer URL! Once we have that, we can get everything hooked up on our side. We will work with you to plan a time to switch over to the new authentication flow and have someone on your team validate that everything is working properly.