Interana release 3.13 includes the following new features:
- Email dashboards
- Data ingest CLI
- Query language in API
- A/B view
- Flow building enhancements
- Additional enhancements
With Interana 3.13, a user can send a scheduled email containing embedded images of panels on a board.
See Email a board in the User's Guide for more information.
Data ingest CLI
With Interana 3.13, cluster administrators can use the CLI to perform various tasks to help manage their cluster including but not limited to the following:
- Manage users
- Create new tables, jobs, and pipelines
- Delete and reingest data
To obtain the CLI client, contact your technical account manager.
- ► Interana CLI terms and conditions
- For clarity, Interana 3.13 allows you to have enhanced data control and manipulation features (not previously offered), which specifically permit you to delete and reingest your data that is ingested in the Interana software. By accessing or using Interana 3.13, you acknowledge and agree that (a) Interana is not responsible or liable for your deletion, reingestion, or other data manipulation that you perform through the CLI, including any obligation of Interana to provide you support for the Interana software if your manipulation of data causes any degradation in the performance of the Interana software or any loss of your data, and (b) your use of the CLI to delete, reingest or otherwise manipulate your data shall not constitute grounds for any reduction of fees that you are obligated to pay Interana.
Query language in an API
With Interana 3.13, the external query API has been improved to support Behavioral Query Language (BQL), Interana's new querying language built on top of our query model. BQL includes:
- The ability to run arbitrary BQL queries on your Interana cluster using the external query API.
- Parity with Interana query model.
- Ability to use a new endpoint to continue running cached queries run through the Interana user interface.
For more information, see Create queries using the Interana behavioral query language.
With Interana 3.13, you can use A/B view to:
- Create one or more experiment populations to compare to an original control.
- Define one or more performance metrics (called "measures" in A/B view) to compare absolute and relative population performance.
- Interpret results in alternate all-in-one or single-experiment comparison tabs.
- Understand experiment validity using p-values or rely on cell shading. Cell shading indicates more or less significant results, as determined by the experiment's p-value.
See Perform A/B testing for more information.
Flow building enhancements
Interena 3.13 includes:
- Bar and Table charts for preview.
- The ability to hide dropoffs, so you can do funnel analysis.
- Flow path in bar charts.
Interana release 3.13 includes the following enhancements:
Count unique is now more precise. Adaptive sampling does not kick in for most count unique shard key queries. See Adaptive Sampling in Interana.
More granular role management on the Admin page.
Changes to the cached board traffic light indicator.
- Improved messaging around board sharing and query limits.
You can now pin modules to boards. The available modules are the retention module and the new A/B view module.
The retention module is now enabled by default.