Interana preserves the session query history, on a per-user basis. This is helpful when you want to return to a query from the current browser session, or return to a query you ran during an earlier session. Interana allows you to view a history of past queries with data from when the queries were originally run. You can use these queries as jumping off points from which to create new queries.
To view a query history, do the following:
- From the Explore window for a query, click History at the bottom of the query panel. A thumbnail history of the queries appears in the left panel.
- Scroll through the list to identify the query you want to review.
- Select the query thumbnail to display a larger view of the query on the right.
- In the upper right corner of the window, click Explore to open the query in Explore view.
- From here you can modify the query and further explore the data.
- Click Close at the bottom of the query history panel to hide the history.