Interana has made major revisions in Version 3.0 based on what we’ve learned from our customers. Version 3.0 will improve usability making it easier to ramp up, be more flexible when answering complex behavioral questions, and simplify set up and maintenance.
In this initial pre-beta version, we are offering an opportunity to test our new "sentence model" query builder. Your queries will now read like sentences, which will make it easier to understand the query syntax (both constructing queries and reading completed queries) for both new users and experts. This is a radically new paradigm for building queries that is unlike anything from Interana or any other analytics vendor in the past. We are testing it early and often to see if it delivers the discoverability and transparency benefits that we expect.
What's NEW in this release
Interana 3.0 includes the following new features and functionality:
- Sentence model query builder
- Boards and panels that display charts of dynamic query results
- Chart visualization formats
- Streaming data
- Query history
- Flows (Sankey diagrams) that map user journeys (paths), sessions, and actions.
- Actions and event properties as new knowledge objects addressing saved filter requests
- Sharing queries via URL
If you forget your password, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's not in this release
We’ll be adding additional features in the upcoming months. Here’s a quick overview of upcoming features:
- Knowledge object building blocks (such as metrics, cohorts, sessions, etc.)
- More visualizations, including histograms
- More functions, such as first, last, and nth percentile
- Global filters
- Self-service lookup tables
We're using the publicly-available recent changes data from Wikipedia. Each event represents a change made by someone in Wikipedia. Here are some suggested queries you can ask about that data:
- How many edits to Articles were made in the last 3 days? (Note: Every event in the data represents an edit action.)
- Over the last 7 days, how many users made changes in the “Main” or “Talk” Spaces?
- How many pages were protected in the last hour? In the last day?
- On June 15, what were the top 10 Articles changed?
- On each day over the last week, how many users were active for at least one of the previous 3 days?