Interana 3.0 introduces radically new paradigms in usability and performance that were developed in response to customer feedback. Flows is one of our groundbreaking features that allows you to visually map user path discovery. Flow results are shown as an Sankey diagram. When you hover the cursor over a flow step or event point, a tooltip displays granular details.
Our simplified onboarding experience facilitates fast ramp up for new Interana users, encouraging iterative data exploration to answer behavioral questions. For a complete list of new features, see the following section and the 3.0 Release Notes.
NEW in this release
Interana 3.0 includes the following major new features and functionality:
- Sentence model query builder—allows you to create queries that read like sentences, making it easier to construct and work with queries.
- Sankey diagrams—provides visual mapping of user path discovery shown in Sankey diagram format. You define a flow based on an actor (shard key) with a specified number of steps and step-specific filters, global filters, time-outs between events, and overall maximum time of the flow.
- Data and action dictionary—provides drop-down lists of the valid properties for the current selection.
- Customizable properties—create custom event, actor, and flow properties that can act as filters and perform operations on a query. You can use multiple properties on a query, and perform iterative modifications as needed.
- Calendar aligned times—provides the ability to specify calendar-aligned month, quarter, or year durations for relative time windows.
- Saved query history—provides an intuitive query history for each user across sessions, toggled to display in Explore view.
- Enhanced calculations for comparisons—provides robust sets of measures and filtering criteria for comparisons.
For a complete list of new features, see the 3.0 Release Notes.