Skip to main content
Learn about Interana concepts
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- 3.x building blocks
- This article introduces the conceptual building blocks and basic queries that provide a foundation for creating and analyzing queries in Interana 3.x.
- 3.x measures
- Use measures to create queries and knowledge objects.
- Jump Start
- This article introduces Interana 3.x and covers the Boards, Explore, Events, Actors, and Flows views.
- Roadmap for using Interana 3.x
- A task map to guide users of all levels of familiarity with Interana 2.x or 3.x to documentation for them.
- What's new in Interana 3?
- Interana 3 introduces new paradigms in usability and performance, such as flows.