Interana 3.0 introduces radically new paradigms in usability and performance that were developed in response to customer feedback. Flows is a groundbreaking feature that allows you to visually map user path discovery. Flow results are shown as a Sankey diagram. When you hover the cursor over a flow step or event point, a tooltip displays granular details.
Our simplified onboarding experience facilitates fast ramp up for new Interana users, encouraging iterative data exploration to answer behavioral questions. For a complete list of new features in Interana 3.0, see the following section and the 3.0 Release Notes.
NEW in Interana 3.0
Interana 3 includes the following major new features and functionality:
- Sentence model query builder—allows you to create queries that read like sentences, making it easier to construct and work with queries.
- Sankey diagrams—provides visual mapping of user path discovery shown in Sankey diagram format. You define a flow based on an actor (shard key) with a specified number of steps and step-specific filters, global filters, time-outs between events, and overall maximum time of the flow.
- Data and action dictionary—provides drop-down lists of the valid properties for the current selection.
- Customizable properties—create custom event, actor, and flow properties that can act as filters and perform operations on a query. You can use multiple properties on a query, and perform iterative modifications as needed.
- Calendar aligned times—provides the ability to specify calendar-aligned month, quarter, or year durations for relative time windows.
- Saved query history—provides an intuitive query history for each user across sessions, toggled to display in Explore view.
- Enhanced calculations for comparisons—provides robust sets of measures and filtering criteria for comparisons.
For a complete list of new features in Interana 3.0 and subsequent releases, see the 3.x Release Notes.