Interana preserves the session query history, on a per-user basis. This is helpful when you want to return to a query from the current browser session, or return to a query you ran during an earlier session. Interana lets you view past queries with data from when the queries were originally run. You can use these queries as jumping off points from which to create new queries.
To view a query history, do the following:
- From the Explore window for a query, click History at the bottom of the query panel. A thumbnail history of the queries appears in the left panel.
- Scroll through the list to identify the query you want to review.
- Select the query thumbnail to display a larger view of the query on the right.
- In the upper right corner of the window, click Explore to open the query in Explore view.
- From here you can modify the query and further explore the data.
- Click Close at the bottom of the query history panel to hide the history.