To create an advanced filter:
- In your query definition, go to the Filtered to field.
- Type an equals sign to access the expression builder.
- Type and use suggestions to build your filter.
Filters in the expression builder support generic matches. For example:
- =MATCHES([action], “like”, “love”)
- =DOES_NOT_MATCH([action], “like”, “love”)
The filter expressions can include your event data or your lookup table data.
For more information, see Calculate measures and filters with the expression builder