To create an advanced filter:
- In your query definition, go to the Filtered to field.
- Type an equals sign to access the expression builder.
- (Optional) Click the small new window icon to the right of the equals sign to open the Advanced Operations window.
- Type and use suggestions to build your advanced filter.
- =MATCHES([action], “like”, “love”)
- =DOES_NOT_MATCH([action], “like”, “love”)
For more information about supported functions and syntax, see Calculate measures and filters with the expression builder