Article type: How-to
- Jump StartThis article introduces Interana 3 and 4 and covers boards, Explore, apps, and the data model view.
- Building blocksThis article introduces the conceptual building blocks and basic queries that provide a foundation for creating and analyzing queries in Interana 3 and 4.
- MeasuresUse measures to create queries and knowledge objects.
- Roadmap for using InteranaA task map to guide users of all levels of familiarity with Interana 2.x or 3.x to documentation for them.
- What's new in Interana 3?Interana 3 introduces new paradigms in usability and performance, such as flows.
- What's new in Interana 4.5?