Here's a quick video:
If you prefer reading:
- Log in to Interania docs (click Sign In in the upper-right corner).
- On the Lexicon page, click the (green) Create a new entry button.
- In the new page that appears, enter a title for the topic (the word or phrase that you're defining).
- Now add content!
- Add a concise definition.
- Link to related terms, if applicable: use the Link option in the editing menu or press Command-K. Save the page when prompted, then search for the term to link to.
- Link to howtos or reference topics about this term, if they exist. (Use the Search tab in the Link dialog.)
- Delete any sections that don't apply.
- Click Save and you're done!
What about the link from the Lexicon page?
There are a few more steps for this:
- Go back to the Interana Lexicon.
- Click Edit, then Edit live.
- Find the term you created a new entry for. Select the word or phrase and click Link (or Command-K) to open the Link dialog.
- Select your page from the list and click Save Link.
- You're back in the Edit window. Click Save in the upper-left (or press Command-S).
- Now you're really done!